The help you need, when you need it
Personal assistant duties include
A people-first approach
The personal assistant
How it works
Book with confidence
We set high expectations for our personal assistants.
Frequently asked questions
Personal assistants are subject to a rigorous screening process in the form of interviews, references, criminal background checks, and social media checks.
- At least 18 years or older.
- Legally permitted to work in the US.
- At least two years of experience.
- Have verifiable work references.
- Able to read, write and speak english.
- Clear a criminal background screening.
You can expect a housekeeper search to take anywhere between 1 to 4 weeks. Some employers hire the first candidate they meet, while others prefer to interview several candidates before making a hiring decision. The time it takes to find the best match will vary according to your needs, your job description, and the location of your home.